I hope this day is full of great opportunities for you to be your best, do your best and serve God, yourself and others with all the best that’s within you. Remember, it’s no accident that you are here on this earth. In the words of Dr. Seuss, “Oh the places you’ll go”. I believe that. When we stick close with God, oh the places we’ll go.
I’m writing today to say, yes, my blog has been very quiet and that’s about to change but I do want to invite you to connect with me on the other areas of social media where I most share. You can find all the links on my home page within the header and at the bottom of the page but for your convenience I’ve place the links here. I put them in the order of where you’ll most find me. 🙂 Stop on by those areas and let me know you’re there so that we can connect. I’m not one to build numbers (likes and follows), I am more interested in nurturing and building people. I look forward to connecting with you!
- Ministry Facebook page: Lisa Shaw: You Are Beautiful In God’s Eyes found at: https://www.facebook.com/LisaShawCares
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LisaShawCares
- Google+ found at: Lisa Shaw
- Pinterest found at: http://www.pinterest.com/LisaShawCares/
- LinkedIn found at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lisashawcares
Be encouraged in your day to day life and know that someone is praying for you!