Grab a cup of something good and listen in and be encouraged as Lisa shares her heart for God and His heart for all of us!
In 2011, Lisa shared her real-faith walk from early on–the blessings and challenges and how God has brought her to this point in her life now. Lisa also shares some nuggets of wisdom she’s learned in the years of her relationship with God.
- Have you ever found yourself giving your “again” to God and then taking them back?
- Would you like to know more about the power and urgency of prayer and the power of restoration in God?
- God wants to hear your voice.
- Is our worship mechanical? Are we treating God as a slot machine?
- Why Lisa wrote her first book and why it took 10 years to write and publish her first book: You Are Beautiful In God’s Eyes
Listen to sweet Lisa Buffaloe’s Living Joyfully Free Radio program at the image below as Lisa Shaw shares very transparently to encourage you in your faith.
In 2012, Lisa had the pleasure to share with Minister Tony Robinson and her amazing ministry, the Well Watered Woman. Some of the nuggets discussed on the program:
- The five people it takes to make a marriage work.
- Why prayer is the foundation of her life and ministry
- There is so much more to being a Christian then just waiting to go to Heaven.
- Learning how to pray and to take in the Word of God and apply it to our day to day lives including when we deal with difficult situations.
- Praying for that which burdens God’s heart.
- What is a wounded woman? Why did God call Lisa to minister to women in a loving, direct and real way?
- Lisa also discusses her book and why God brought this out of Lisa for women: You Are Beautiful In God’s Eyes
- What Lisa asks in prayer to God–God deal with me privately so you don’t have to deal with me publicly. This pruning promotes growth in God.
In 2013, Lisa had the pleasure of being invited to return to the incredible ministry of Well Watered Woman with Minister Tony Robinson, to kick off her Sister to Sister season! Lisa shares a powerful message that will stir your heart and make you think and then, take action. This is a challenging message for all of us who desire to mature in Christ by exercising our faith muscle, and answer the important question Jesus is asking us. She also shares nuggets from the message in a blog post shared at The Well Watered Woman titled: God loves you! Make the decision to believe Him!
In 2013, Lisa was invited by Minister Sophenia Wade to share on her wonderful radio program, Love Alive. Lisa shares a subject that is most dear to her heart: Falling in love with Jesus.