Consulting & Leadership Training
LeadershipThe act of loving, serving, influencing, and impacting people for good
You can ask anyone to work with you to further develop you and your team(s). I don’t take it lightly that you stopped in here at LisaShawCares, LLC. I have had the opportunity to serve in leadership and to develop other women in leadership for many years. I #LoveWhatIDo and I #LoveWhoIDoItFor.
Listed below are a few of the details that will help you to make a decision about us working together:
What makes me unique in what I offer?
- I genuinely care and pray for my clients
- Results and Success is the focus for my clients
- Experience and a passion to see women and their teams succeed and reach their full potential
- A desire to help women leaders rise above the limitations they place on themselves
- Supporting leaders in the importance of personal development
- Developing a strategy for what creates excellence, effectiveness, productivity and results for my clients
- I offer a unique perspective in teaching and a unique way of bringing that perspective to the surface
- I seek to stretch people out of their familiar, often sabotaging patterns of thinking by providing tools through a combination style of coaching and teaching
Why this may be a good fit for your church, ministry, business, school or organization?
- I want you and your team to have two things: Results and Success. I am honored to work with you toward that end-goal.
How can this be accomplished?
- I focus on developing or further enhancing leadership skills
- I cover a range of topics that suits your needs
- I will work with you to develop the strategy and implementation that works best for you
- I assist people in discovering their character strengths and gifts to determine if they are serving and/or working in the areas where they are most effective
- I’ll work with you to build and strengthen your team
- Address real concerns that we face as people serving together
- I love teaching women how to connect and the benefit of that connection
The training and the duration of our engagement will be customized to fit your needs.
Below are just a few examples of areas that may be covered:
- It’s all about relationships, but first it’s about trust
- What are your character strengths? Are you using them effectively?
- Communicating with ease and efficiency
- Why personal development is so important as a leader
- What you can avoid if you know your trigger points
- Selecting a team based on the correct criteria
- Conflict resolution
- Goal setting; goal getting and avoiding wanting to quit
- When No is a must
- Two C’s that will take you and your leadership team higher
- Are you where God wants you to be…doing what God wants you to do?
Available Training Formats
• Group Coaching
• Leadership Retreats
• Virtual Classes (webinars)